ΕΔΩ ΠΙΕΡΙΑ

ΕΔΩ ΠΙΕΡΙΑ

Παρασκευή 16 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Athens Mom Earns $6,795/Month Part-Time




Text Size
By: John
Patricia Feeney of Athens, never thought she would have a job working at home until one day she filled out a simple form online. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family by working from home.
I read Patty's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our Career News segment. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "Since getting my Work-At-Home-Digital I actually make about $5,000-$7,000 a month using the internet. It is enough to comfortably replace my old job's income. And the best thing is that I only work about 10-12 hours a week from home so I now have a lot more time for my family."
Working online has been a financial windfall for Patty, who struggled for months to find a job in a struggling economy through many online job agencies such as Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com and Snagajob.com. Her big break came one day when she found the Work-At-Home-Digital in an online classified ad. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in those "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The Work-At-Home-Digital provided that for me..
I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy. I filled out a short form and applied for a Work-At-Home-Digital. There is some maintenance fee, so it's not really free, but it was under $50. I received access to the system and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don't even have to sell anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it."
You don't have to be a job seeker to benefit from this free kit, but it is certainly an ideal alternative to working full-time. "I still search for full-time jobs but to be honest I'm earning more money than any of the jobs I have applied for anyway. I have a few friends that are doing exactly the same thing as me. Some of them are making over $600 a day. Really the sky is the limit, if you put in the efffort."With the recession in full swing and jobs hard to find, working from home is certainly the way of the future.


Step 1
Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Work-At-Home-Digital
Step 2
Follow the instructions at Work-At-Home-Digital and set up your account. Then they will show you what to do. Everything get's tracked.
Step 3
Get Paid! You can choose to receive checks or have them deposited directly into your checking account. (Patty began earning $700-900/weekly, and by now has doubled her initial earnings!)


All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.